I just tried to run one of my programs which constructs an .inp file to run a macro using wildfile.vdm.
This crashed, because Wildfile.vdm is missing from the latest Vedit.
I tried wildfilwiz, but this did not work.
Rather than trying to re-write my program - which took quite some time years ago, I located a backup of wildfile.vdm, which worked OK.
wildfile.inp is still installed, and referred to, but the vital macro is missing.
I had not noticed until now, because I use Pauli's improved Wildfilwiz for day to day work, but think the omission is unacceptable. I have a number of infrequently used programs which took quite a development effort, and have no desire to re-write these.