Topic: Cursor disappears when arrow key held - help! (1 of 2), Read 22 times
Conf: Other, General, etc.
Date: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:09 PM

When I move the cursor rapidly through a line of text using the arrow keys, the cursor disappears until I let go of the key. This happens in both the horizontal and vertical directions. While the cursor is invisible, it appears that sections of the text will flash like they're trying to keep up. I'm getting the same problem in both VPW and VPW64, but I don't get it in any other program on my system. How do I fix this?

Topic: Re: Cursor disappears when arrow key held - help! (2 of 2), Read 24 times
Conf: Other, General, etc.
Date: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:23 PM

At 12:10 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>When I move the cursor rapidly through a line of text using the arrow keys, the cursor disappears until I let go of the key. This happens in both the horizontal and vertical directions. While the cursor is invisible, it appears that sections of the text will flash like they're trying to keep up. I'm getting the same problem in both VPW and VPW64, but I don't get it in any other program on my system. How do I fix this?

I have noticed that this happens only in "Word wrap (display)" mode. I will try to correct it soon, hopefully before 6.13 is released.

Ted.