I am a writer, beginning to try and learn programming.
I am English and live in Germany, I am creating a model to translate my texts into German. So I am building a dictionary which is intended to recognize the syntactic differences between English and German.
Related to the above here are what I need for using VEDIT:
1. Markup to simplify the translation process
2. Counting words in strings (both sentences and phrases)
3. Building notation into my dictionary.
4. Finding a DB/csv-like structure for the dictionary
5. Being able to create with VEDIT a scheme for lookup in the dictionary.
Anyone with experience in VEDIT with any of the above and willing to share with me I'd like to hear from.
Regards, hoping for responses, forkinpm.